Followers

Monday, December 28, 2009

The Policeman and the Heroin Addict

I have some brilliant realizations to share: I am a playwright. I have not written in a long-time, but that still doesn't disqualify me from being considered one, seriously people. I hear a lot of motorcycles and scooters around here through my thin walls. I have realized less is more. That you cannot give a child candy, and you cannot always have what you want. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should kind of konundrum, you know? Well you should definitely check out my acting class. It's good enough for now...It is taught mostly in Hebrew...like, literally 80% in Hebrew. A girl named Adi was nice enough to translate on a legal pad for me for a while. I'm waiting patiently to see how the actual acting exercises/activities feel for meh. The teach did inspire me to form the idea of actually doing a hebrew play. Maybe I could learn things that way.  Like, I could learn the Hebrew script with help and a lang. dictionary. But after that it'd be just a matter of repetitiong. aAh it feels good writing again. You, can, interpret, that however you want. And this is the least I've exercised in a long time. getting back into that too.

No comments: