Followers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Latest and Greatest

Sometimes you feel like a retired insurance salesman. Sometimes you don't....or maybe that's just me.

And now in other news!...I had a nervous breakdown today. It was quite therapuetic. I weeped quite a bit and moaned and felt sorry for myself, but I feel so much fucking better now. I still need to destroy something though for aggression-release....maybe I'll take an old piece of furniture or electronic device from our basement and beat the hell out of it! [thanks to "Office Space" for that brilliant anger mgmt strat].

So I think I'm go for a style of writing where I interpose high-level language with txt msging speak. It;s what I do already in my facebook IM's and wall posts, so why not do it here to?! That includes this new rule I just invented: it's ok in some online communication to do this "it;s" or "Thompson;s" that is to say, using a semicolon in place of an apostrophe. Why impliment this rule too, you might ask - because I say so. No actually, it's becuase I find myself doing it by accident fairly often in IM'ing and the wall posts once again, so might as well make it a new unnoficial rule and see if it catches on with the masses. Well, I'm a bit sleepy, and I just rented Vanilla Sky (2001, Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruze, dir. Cameron Crowe) on my iTunes. Great movie if you haven't seen it, but not a widely-appealing genre. In a nutshell it's about a rich and powerful high society guy who has a major traumatic experience and his non-linear, lucid dream-like way of dealing with it and his lovers. Or something along those lines, heh.

Peace to the Muthaland, yo,
Seth

No comments: